A Big Christmas thank you to all of customers who have supported C & L this year.
I am hopeful that a number of new product lines will break cover in the early part of the new year and look forward to another year of recreating Model Railway Master Pieces.
Mail order on the run up to Christmas if you are planing build project over this period requiring rail or flexi-track in meter lengths last mailing date 12th December 2019 reason for this last year Royal Mail managed to break the length of timber used to protect goods
from being damaged, small items will still be mailed over the Christmas period, orders received after 19th December I can not guarantee will be delivered before 24th of December 2019.
Office Will Be Closed from 23rd December 2019 to 6th January 2020 when normal service will resume. Website will remain open and I will be monitoring mail order and dispatching those paid for by online transfer