Thursday, February 27, 2020

22/02/2020

New OO Common crossing are now in stock that provided clearance for ready to run rolling stock, this range has been added to our point kits along with the the correct roller gauges to match the check rail clearances, I will have a number of B6 kits to hand on the stand at all of the show I go to subject to demand on the day.
All New 4mm Two and Three bolt chair sprues should be available towards the middle of March 20.

C & L attend around 30 Exhibitions a year please check website Exhibition listing for future shows listed below are the next ones that I will be attending.

Lincoln club show 29-02 to 01-03-2020 at Newark show ground Lincoln Rd NG245 2NY

Gauge O Guild Kettering  07/03/2020
Kettering Leisure Village, Thurston Drive, Kettering, NN15 6PB


Basingstoke MRC SHOW 14-15/03/2020 ALDWORTH SCIENCE COLLEGE RG22 6HQ

MODEL RAILWAY CLUB  SHOW ( WARNERS )
ALEXANDRA PALACE WOOD GREEN 22-23/03/2020