Here at C & L we have been very busy the number orders revived has been way above what I would normally expect to see. We are fortunate that most of our suppliers are still operating and new product development is still progressing. However volume does create problems namely time, the down side is I just do not get the time to review e mails, I do my best to turn orders round as soon as I can averaging 7 to 10 days this is also subject to stock being available. I visit the post office once a week currently on a Thursday after normal store hours by arrangement this to reduce risk of becoming infected by coronavirus. The Royal Mail and Parcelforce generally speaking are providing a good service but some areas have been patchy with extend delivery times which is not surprising in respect of the volume items they are dealing with. Please remember when phoning check the office hours first I do my best to be contactable but do allow at least 15 minutes between calls.
STAY SAFE , STAY AT HOME AND GET CREATIVE.
Phil