I have received the first test shots on the all new 7mm two bolt chair sprue this is in the same format as the three bolt chair sprue 10 standard chairs two S1J and two L1 plus pair of plain fish plates. Tooling is back with the tool makes for minor adjustments. These could be available early in February and will be putting on to the website when get supply of stock.😀👍
👀Possibly C & L's biggest tooling project so far for 4mm is now in hand, steel has been cut for a four impression track base tool. If all goes to plan I should see the first test shots in early April 21.
New computer is now up and running now I have the printers sorted out, still working through the back log of mail orders and now have some items on back order which I am now waiting on suppliers for.
Stay safe and happy modelling. Phil