I know that people have been trying to get in contact and I am sorry that at this time I am unable to respond on the office phone. But an event has taken place that has made working from home of Phil and C&L a no go area.
I had been aware for a number of days of an unusual smell, having checked with gas and electricity people and rule out these and any new equipment checked out, last Sunday evening - Monday morning I could not hack it any longer and spent the night in the motor, not ideal. I have been force to move into hotel locally for health reasons, I think I know the source and how it has entered the property but looks like it could be linked to a vent from clothing drier and the use of chimney as vent clearly going in the wrong direction ? I have had to deal with personnel affects as priority and having spent some time in this enviroment has left a lasting after affect which I am told by medical profession will eventually clear. The way it is at the moment is I can only spend limited time in the property before I need to get out for air and airborne particals on clothing and owner!!
I do have a plan to get back up and running again, but this is going to be driven by the responses from a number of professions, and what I can do as a temporary fix.
From the Hotel - Phil