Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Holiday and office hours for June 2021 New product lines in 4mm.

 I will be taking a long over due break from 11th June to 28th June I am having to allow sometime to do the quarter end vat return which I will need to do on my return. Website will remain open but the office will be closed from 11th to 28th June 2021.  Mail order, please be aware orders received after the 8th June may not be dispatched the before the 11th June 2021. I will do my best to clear as many orders as possible.

For the regular  visitors to the website would have noted changes to flexi track listings with the removal of the crowd funding listing and addition of new product lines.  All new 4MM thicker track bases for EM and P4 are now in tooling, as for time scale this is in the hands of the toolmakers here in the UK. Assuming we do not encounter technical problems I would hope to see test shots a some point in September 2021.

Regards Phil @ C & L