Office closed from 23rd December 2021 to 10th January 2022
Purchases for Christmas gifts should be posted online before the end of the week the 10th December, postal services will be much busier from now on so I can not place any guarantee on the arrival time.
I prefer not to send rail or flexi track products due to a much higher risk of damage in transit on the run up to Christmas, orders taken this week up until the 10th of this month I will do my best to dispatch subject to stock. After this date I will only post if requests are posted in the comments box on the orders.
I will be monitoring website over the Christmas and New year.
I would like to thank all who have supported C & L this year and I look forward to releasing new products over the coming months.
Regard's
Phil @ C & L