This is the first of three shows that C & L will be attending in March. I started but have not finish up dating the C & L stand displays and also need to concentrate on packing stock for the show. This will include our new rail, two and three bolt chair sprues, flexi track base and selection of point kits ready to go. I have a range of Dapol stock to take like class 121 and 122 rail cars in green and blue liveries Maroon MK1 Coach sets and selection of wagons. Heljan class 03 blue and green. These will be available in limited numbers at the show so would be wise to phone in advance. I will be available on the phone until Tuesday lunchtime after this I intend to concentrate on prep for Kettering.
The other two shows are Basingstoke and Alexandra palace for dates check exhibition calendar.
Phil