Monday, May 16, 2022

PHIL AND C & L FINESCALE ARE MOVING

The move is was expected to happen at the end of May however the date has now moved to mid June due to waiting responses from third parties, I have been advised the telephone number will change due to move to another exchange the current number will be set to forwarding but this is set to limited period. I am putting some work rounds in place that will allow the business to remain open but their will unfortunately be some delays. I will have to close the office from the end of this week Friday the 20th May 2022 I will have access to the website during this period and will notify when broadband & phone has been commissioned this hopefully well be before 11th June O Gauge Guild show, The Dome Doncaster. I am off to the Perth Show on the 20th June and then taking some time off with return on the 11th July 2022.

Up dated 30/05/2022