Monday, August 21, 2023

FOR SALE Two MATCHING fiddle yard turntables 4 MM can be for OO, EM or P4

 Two matching fiddle yard turn tables. Ideal for model railway club project.

Overall size 5 feet by 2 feet

Turntable 4 feet by 2 feet

Pivot is two inch thus race bearing that allow the table to be lifted clear for access.

Track is bullhead code 75 bullhead rail on copper clad sleepers current gauge is OO 16.5mm but can be altered to include P4 as multi gauge or changed to EM.

Each track has activation switch that makes the tracks that are aligned to the arrival and exit roads active.

Current layout is ten tracks that will allow five trains to arrive and depart before turning.

With own legs stands at average table height.

Will require small transit type van to move.

Value make me an offer I can not refuse ! 

Located in the Epsom area.

When I get the opportunity I will post some pictures. 

Contact number  01372 458604 during business hours