Dare I mention this subject of exhibitions, provided covid situation does not take major turn in the wrong direction various clubs and organisation are planning their events having missed their normal dates and venues now booked by other groups some are arranging smaller events with dates for the summer period which traditionally the holiday time.
Keep a check on the C & L Calendar, I have already signed up to a number of events and more will be added in time.
Now for the practical bit, I normally take good supply of stock to shows however large orders of a single product lines to be collected at a show needs to be advise in advance by placing order on line and telephoning to confirm. Orders for boxes flexi track need to be placed at least week before the show. The Friday before any event attended by C & L the office will be closed This is time to load the motor and get to the venue.
Please do not send orders as e emails.
My first outing looks to be the Guilds Kettering Event in early March 2022.