The move is was expected to happen at the end of May however the date has now moved to mid June due to waiting responses from third parties, I have been advised the telephone number will change due to move to another exchange the current number will be set to forwarding but this is set to limited period. I am putting some work rounds in place that will allow the business to remain open but their will unfortunately be some delays. I will have to close the office from the end of this week Friday the 20th May 2022 I will have access to the website during this period and will advise when broadband & phone has been commissioned. I will be posting some dates that I will be available on the phone on the run up to the Doncaster Dome show on the 11th June 2022.
I am off to the Perth Show on the 22nd June and then taking some time off with return on the 11th July 2022.