Office is now closed as of 21st June the planned move I had hoped has not happened due to very late responses' to solicitor requests from third parties. The current telephone number shown in adverts has been disconnected by BT at the planned move date but move did not happen. Waiting new date !!
I am away to the Perth Show this weekend the 25th & 26th June and then two weeks vocation returning week beginning the 11th July BT are booked to reinstate new business phone number on the 14th July if all goes to plan.
Website will remain open to orders and payments by personnel on line bank transfer but not possible to do Card payment at this time and till phone lines are reinstated. I will deal with as many orders as I can on my return but their will be some delays as I am waiting delivery of some stock items.
Please bear with us at this time home and business moves are never easy to manage especially when waiting on others.
New phone number will be post on the website as soon as I am notified.
Phil